CompAir is pleased to announce the launch of the new F-HS Series compressed air refrigeration dryer range
Dedicated to bringing complete solutions to our end users and distribution partners, CompAir are pleased to announce the launch of the new F-HS Series compressed air refrigeration dryer range. Downstream equipment is an essential and key component of any compressed air system, working in conjunction with our compressors to provide overall system performance and health. The new F-HS range of refrigeration dryers offers performance and energy efficiency improvements over its predecessor whilst maintaining our competitive pricing levels.
Summary of Benefits
- Improved performance from ISO Class 5 to ISO Class 4 (+7c to +3c)
- Improved Energy Efficiency (Low differential pressure & running costs)
- UK Stock
- Maintained standard 2 year warranty & ASSURE warranty
- Increased Technical Support and Training
- User Manuals in 16 Languages
- Aftermarket Ready Preventive Maintenance & Repair Kits
- 50Hz & 60Hz versions
- Increased flow range (4m3/min to 180m3/min)
- Larger models have integrated no-loss electronic drain
Sales support documents are available for download from RepsNet today, please see the launch pack banner on the homepage in the left hand margin. The launch pack includes: sales brochures in various languages, technical sales presentations, user manuals including dimensional drawings and wiring diagrams, technical data sheets, product images and animations. Selection software will be added very soon along with other supporting information such as 3D CAD files.
As part of an ongoing improvement program to our downstream portfolio the new range of F-HS refrigeration dryers provide a solution befitting the CompAir brand, reputation and expectation of high performance and energy efficiency.
Please feel free to ask your CompAir sales Engineer how we can improve your system efficiency.