J & J has a ParkerStore at its High Wycombe base, carrying many Parker items in stock for collection or dispatch across the UK or further afield. This is a Parker made video of the key steps for making safe and durable hose assemblies with Parkrimp® No-Skive system. An instructive video tool to demonstrate the whole hose assembling process.
It visually highlights all key working steps and the main safety rules:
- Select the right type & size of hose and fitting, according to the replaced piece and the particular application (always ask your customer).
- Select the right fitting series according to the type of hose (use Parker catalogue). Which catalogue?
- Determine the cutting length and cut the hose perpendicularly and plainly (use personal protective equipment). Clean the hose with compressed air.
- Determine, mark and apply the correct insertion depth (use the Parker web application CrimpSource or posters as reference). If need be, slightly lubricate the fitting nipple.
- Look up the correct dies, rings and the crimping diameter (using Parker web app CrimpSource or posters).
- Crimp both fittings duly (till the end-stop of the crimper components), measure the crimping diameter and check the insertion depths.
- Clean the assembly with compressed air, check its overall length and cap or pack its end fittings.
- Enter the assembly data into the PTS system, then print and apply the PTS label onto the assembly
Contact us with any requirements you have for hose and tube. Click below