An excellent opportunity for a Service engineer to join our Service team. Ideally the job would suit a mechanical or an electrically trained person with service experience to work on Piston, Vane, Scroll and Screw Air compressors.
Our diverse customer base deals with a wide variety of work and projects, ensuring genuine job satisfaction.
- Standard and Emergency Servicing Work
- Mechanical, Electrical Installations and Repairs
- 24 Hour Breakdown Cover (Widely spaced Rotas’)
- Pipework Galvanised & Legris Transair
- Data Logging and Leak Detection and Air Quality Audits
- I-Conn Data Systems and Controls
Custom-built Special Projects and Automated Control Systems
We are an established ISO900-2015 accredited company, a member of the BFPDA, & Environment Agency registered.
We are GD Compair Hydrovane Champion & Parker Service partners. An experienced fully trained work force, with annual safety and technical training updates.
We do look after our team, and have a good retention of staff, maintaining an established customer base built up over 55 years.
We can provide a good package to the right individual including a Bonus scheme to all Engineers.
For more information, please call us on