An excellent opportunity for an mechanic/engineer to join our Service team. Ideally the job would suit a mechanically trained person to work on Air compressors.
Compressed Air experience preferred but not essential.
Our customer base provides a wide variety of service work, offering real job satisfaction.
- Standard and Routine Maintenance Servicing Work
- 24 Hour Emergency Breakdown Cover (Widely spaced weekly rotas for engineers)
- Galvanised & Parker Transair Pipework Installations
- Custom-built Special Projects and Automated Control Systems
- Data Logging and Leak Detection and Air Quality Audits
We are an established ISO9001-2015 accredited company, a member of the BFPDA, & Environment Agency registered.
Official Compair Hydrovane Champion & Parker Service partners. An experienced fully trained work force, with annual safety and technical training updates.
Our package will include training as required; new Transit Van; all PPE; Company clothing; New Mobile and Call Out payment scheme.
We like to look after our team and have a good retention of staff, helping maintain and grow our customer base built up over 55 years.
We can provide a good package to the right individual including a Bonus scheme.
For more information, please call us on number below or send your CV to us.