CompAir L30-L132 RS
- Premium Efficiency Airend - The high output compression element with slow rotational speed reduces energy costs. In addition to this, the innovative design of the fail safe shaft seal, integrated oil filter and oil regulation valve, ensures external hoses are reduced to a minimum to guarantee the highest levels of quality and reliability are achieved
- Built In Intelligent Controls - Precise operational control is essential to reduce running costs. All CompAir rotary screw compressors are supplied with intelligent, fully electronic controllers with efficient monitoring and user-friendly touch screen panel. This system optimises performance to demand and monitors operating parameters of the unit on site and remotely.
- Large Surface After Cooler - Optimum cooling to ensure low operating and discharge temperatures.
- Highest Quality Connections - Solid hoses and pipe-connections with viton victaulic couplings increase reliability, and are simple to maintain.
- Automatic Motor Lubrication System (55–132 kW) - Increases bearing life and is maintenance free.
- High Performance Separator Filter - Two stage filtration ensures highest quality air is delivered to your system < 3ppm oil carryover. The vessel has a hinged cover for easy maintenance.
- Tried and Tested Inverter Concept - Integrated in the electric cabinet.
- Energy Saving Electric Motor - The compressors are equipped with an energy saving high effi ciency electric motor which reduces CO2 emissions.
- Thermostatically Controlled Motor Driven Fan - High efficiency extremely quiet fan allows the compressor to be operated in the work place, and achieves the maximum duct length without assistance.
- Oil Injected Rotary Screw Compressors - The new range of CompAir oil-injected rotary screw compressors incorporate the very latest technological advances and manufacturing processes to provide users with a continuous supply of economic and reliable high quality compressed air.
- Compact Design - The small footprint reduces the space required for installation. As the doors can be removed in seconds this allows full access for easy maintenance.
CompAir L50 / L80 – The Energy Savers
The extension of the 45/75kW class with the CompAir L50/80 achieves 8 % energy saving. Utilising the premium sized airend with optimised rotor tip speed, the compressor works more efficiently and furthermore lowers the noise level.
DELCOS XL Touch Screen Compressor Controller
The DELCOS XL with its high resolution touch screen display is extremely user friendly and self-explanatory. All functions are clearly structured in fi ve main menus and are intuitively visual.
The multilingual DELCOS XL control system ensures reliable operation and protects your investment by continuously monitoring the operational parameters, which is essential for reducing your running costs.
With the ability to display detailed system analysis in the form of trend diagrams and graphs operating parameters can be precisely set to maximise the efficiency
- Line/Network Pressure
- Motor Speed (Regulated Speed)
- On Load Hours/Total Hours Run & Average Volume Flow
- Weekly Average Volume Flow
Benefits of SmartAir Master
- User-friendly and self-explanatory colour graphics displayed via touch screen
- Maximum energy and cost savings by reducing off-load times to a minimum
- Simple installation with low cabling costs using a data cable with a “bus structure”
- Complete overview of the status of the entire compressed air station
- The DELCOS controllers can be connected without any additional hardware
Reduce the cost of ownership and minimise your energy consumption
Compressed air is a versatile, flexible and safe way to transmit energy. Almost all industrial businesses use it. In fact, over 10% of electricity supplied to industry is used to compress air.
According to “EU-SAVE II” project in Europe compressed air stations consumed in 2000 roughly 80,000,000,000 kWh.
However, as much as 30% of this energy is lost through leaking systems – equal to the entire output of a medium-sized power station. Much more is wasted due to compressed air misuse and poor maintenance.
CompAir Products and Services have been designed to save energy across your compressed air system.
CompAir RS features
- Wide regulation range - No cycles means substantial energy savings
- Perfect motor – drive – airend design - High efficiency across broad flow range
- Substantial energy savings performance.
- Tried and tested inverter concept
- Integrated in the electric cabinet
- Protected from dust by replacable inlet filters
- Maximum reliability by optimised cooling system
- Ensures high availability and long life time
Fixed Speed Rotary Screw Compressors
|Compressor||Nominal pressure||Drive motor||FAD1)||Noise level 2), 1 m||Weight||Dimensions (LxWxH)|
|L30||7.5||30||5.75||67||923||1722 x 920 x 1659|
|L37||7.5||37||7.10||68||966||1722 x 920 x 1659|
|L45||7.5||45||8.00||69||988||1722 x 920 x 1659|
|L50||7.5||45||8.67||67||1055||1722 x 920 x 1659|
|L55||7.5||55||10.69||69||1725||2158 x 1223 x 1971|
|L75||7.5||75||13.74||72||1765||2158 x 1223 x 1971|
|L80||7.5||75||14.72||69||2010||2158 x 1223 x 1971|
|L90||7.5||90||17.45||73||2513||2337 x 1368 x 2039|
|L110||7.5||110||20.77||75||2614||2337 x 1368 x 2039|
|L132||7.5||132||22.87||76||2778||2337 x 1368 x 2039|
Optional integrated dryer option available and L55 to L132 models are also available as WATER COOLED versions.
Regulated Speed Rotary Screw Compressors (RS)
|Compressor||Min – Max Pressure||Drive motor||FAD1) at 7.5 bar g||Noise level|
at 70% load 2) , 1 m
|L30RS||5 – 10||30||1.33 – 5.49||66||925||1722 x 920 x 1659|
|L37RS||5 – 13||37||1.47 – 6.84||67||952||1722 x 920 x 1659|
|L45RS||5 – 13||45||1.47 – 7.93||70||974||1722 x 920 x 1659|
|L55RS||5 – 10||55||2.42 – 10.23||67||1726||2158 x 1223 x 1971|
|L75RS||5 – 13||75||2.25 – 13.47||71||1800||2158 x 1223 x 1971|
|L90RS||5 – 13||90||4.76 – 17.60||72||2768||2337 x 1368 x 2039|
|L110RS||5 – 13||110||4.76 – 20.68||72||2770||2337 x 1368 x 2039|
|L132RS||5 – 13||132||4.76 – 22.72||74||2786||2337 x 1368 x 2039|
L55RS to L132RS models are also available as WATER COOLED versions, for technical specifi cations please refer to the water cooled technical information sheets.
1) Data measured and stated in accordance with ISO1217 Ed. 4, Annex C & Annex E and Pneurop / Cagi PN2CPTC2 at the following conditions:
Air Intake Pressure 1 bar a
Air Intake Temperature 20 °C
Humidity 0 % (Dry)
2) Measured in free fi eld conditions in accordance with the Pneurop / Cagi PN8TNC2.2 test code, + / - 3 dB
3) Flow capacities to ISO 7183 refer to a working pressure of 7 bar, an inlet temperature of 35°C and an ambient temperature of 25°C, saturated / dew point to ISO 8573-1
The CompAir Assure Warranty and Service programs will assure you up to 44,000 hours/6 years 1) peace of mind, and is one of the most generous warranties available in the industry.Your Benefits:
- The Assure warranty is totally free to the compressor owner 2)
- As a CompAir authorised service provider, we will deliver a guaranteed quality of service
- An Assure service agreement underpinning the warranty will enable accurate maintenance budgeting and cost of ownership
- The use of genuine CompAir parts and lubricants will maximise compressor life and efficiency
1) whichever is the soonest
2) subject to Terms & Conditions
Click to download the CompAir L30-L132RS Airstation PDF Brochure.
No products were found matching your selection.