It's versatility makes it the first choice for a wide range of OEM applications and manufacturers. Snow blowing, railway and oil and gas industries, agricultural machinery to name but a few.
Air Ends Benefits at a glance
- Direct drive, allows direct coupling to electric motors, hydraulic motors, petrol and diesel engines and PTO drives.
- Compact design and light weight for ease of installation
- Spin on filtration for easy maintenance. Better than 3ppm air quality
- Simple white metal bushes for long airend life
- HR airends suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Integral oil coolers
And if extra features are required for specific applications, Hydrovane can offer modifications to standard products. We call this Standard Plus.
Air Ends up to 1.25 m³/min (44cfm): Fully integrated with the only requirement being the drive media (i.e. an Electric Motor, Hydraulic Motor or potentially using a variety of different Engines).
Air Ends above 1.37 m³/min (40cfm) to 6.54 m³/min (231cfm): These can be in either the horizontal or space-saving vertical format. Please note external cooling will be required which can be provided on request.
A complete pressure range is available from 7 bar (105 psi) up to 10 bar (150 psi). Air ends available cover 1.1kW (1.5 hp) up to 45kW (60.3 hp).
No products were found matching your selection.