It's versatility makes it the first choice for a wide range of OEM applications and manufacturers. Snow blowing, railway and oil and gas industries, agricultural machinery to name but a few.
Air Ends Benefits at a glance
- Direct drive, allows direct coupling to electric motors, hydraulic motors, petrol and diesel engines and PTO drives.
- Compact design and light weight for ease of installation
- Spin on filtration for easy maintenance. Better than 3ppm air quality
- Simple white metal bushes for long airend life
- HR airends suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Integral oil coolers
And if extra features are required for specific applications, Hydrovane can offer modifications to standard products. We call this Standard Plus.
Air Ends up to 1.25 m³/min (44cfm): Fully integrated with the only requirement being the drive media (i.e. an Electric Motor, Hydraulic Motor or potentially using a variety of different Engines).
Air Ends above 1.37 m³/min (40cfm) to 6.54 m³/min (231cfm): These can be in either the horizontal or space-saving vertical format. Please note external cooling will be required which can be provided on request.
A complete pressure range is available from 7 bar (105 psi) up to 10 bar (150 psi). Air ends available cover 1.1kW (1.5 hp) up to 45kW (60.3 hp).
- Hydrovane Advance Warranty PDF
- Hydrovane UK Air Compressor Guide 2019 PDF
- Hydrovane Custom Air Solutions 2019 PDF
The Hydrovane ADVANCE warranty is valid for up to 10 years or 48,000 operating hours and is free to the compressor owner.
The machines included in the programme are between 4kW to 75kW (excluding HV04RM), this includes a lifetime guarantee on the cast iron blades contained in the compression element.
The range of oil-injected rotary screw compressors incorporate the very latest technological advances and manufacturing processes to provide users with a continuous supply of economic and reliable high quality compressed air.
CompAir undertakes ongoing research and development and investment into the latest design and manufacturing tools with rigorous implementation of the ISO 9001 quality system, ensuring you have installed a reliable, high quality product.
No products were found matching your selection.