Hydrovane TX02 Transit Air Compressors
ONE Package. ONE Installation. ONE Solution.
Meeting the demands of electric and hybrid-electric commercial vehicles
Compressed air is key to the safe and reliable operation of critical applications on most commercial vehicles.
However, new hybrid-electric vehicles (HEVs) and fully-electric vehicles (FEVs) demand much more of their sub-systems than their current diesel counterparts. Weight, size, noise and the fuel-source have all been redefined and so must the air compressor package
Next generation air compressor packages
Air compressor technology has always played an essential role in powering critical systems such as braking systems, air suspensions and doors, on buses, trains and coaches. Our next generation truck and bus air compressor, the TXO2, is perfectly suited to applications within electric commercial vehicles.
Quiet, reliable and easily integrated, the TX02 is designed to meet the requirements of new hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Flows up to 450 l/min
- Air end weight of just 18kg
- Air and liquid cooling configurations available
- Noise Level approx. 69 dB(A) *depending on package and application
Benefits at a glance
- Quiet by design
- Easily integrated
- Direct drive efficiency and reliability
- Industry leading air quality
- Vibration free
Types of vehicles suited to use of Rotary Vane Compressors
- Door to door distribution vehicles such as medium duty electric trucks
- Hybrid-Electric Heavy Goods Vehicles or Fully-Electric Large Goods Vehicles
Hybrid Electric Passenger Vehicles including small and medium-sized buses, full-size single deckers buses, double decker buses, articulated buses and vehicles used for Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) systems.
No products were found matching your selection.