Parker Compact P1P Pneumatic Cylinders
The P1P Series is a complete range of ISO 21287 compact cylinders developed to meet the highest requirements for quality and
performance. The careful design in every detail provides first class
function and service life properties.
- ISO 21287 conformity and global availability throughout the
worldwide Parker Hannifin organisation.
- Bore sizes 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80 and 100mm.
- One of the widest ranges of sizes and versions for a broad range of
- Corrosion resistant design with end covers and barrel in anodised
aluminium and stainless steel piston rod.
- Long service life thanks to proven high quality materials, surfaces
and seal technology.
- Compact design and many installation alternatives for flexible use in
- Efficient elastic cushioning absorbing residual energy facilitates high
speeds and short cycle times.
- Smooth, low noise operation thanks to elastic material in end faces
of the piston.
- Flush, drop in global P8S-G sensors on all side faces for flexible and
compact assembly and mechanical protection of the sensors.
- P1P is suitable for processing, packaging and handling applications
within the food industry thanks to the food approved grease used for
the initial greasing.
No products were found matching your selection.