Parker P1S Stainless Steel Air Cylinders
Parker Pneumatic‘s range of stainless steel cylinders has been specially designed for use in difficult environments. Smooth design, external seals of fluorianted rubber and prelubrication with our food-industry-approved grease according to USDA-H1 make the cylinders particularly suitable for food industry use.
All cylinders have magnetic pistons for proximity position sensing.
Fixing dimensions to ISO 6431/6432 simplify installation and make the cylinders physically interchangeable throughout the world.
The cylinders are available in two versions. One with fixed end-cushioning and is available in 10, 12, 16, 20 and 25 mm diameters. A single-acting version with spring return in the negative direction, is available in the same diameters.
One version has adjustable pneumatic end-cushioning and is available in 20 and 25 mm diameters.
The ISO cylinders are double-acting round cylinders with several types of cylinder mountings as standard. The cylinders are available in 32 to 125 mm diameters, incorporating adjustable end-cushioning. As with the ISO 6432 it is designed to comply with hygiene requirements in accordance with the EU Machine Directive.
The cylinder can be dismantled to facilitate service and maintenance.
- Stainless steel construction
- Effective end-cushioning
- Smooth external design
- Dry operation
- Proximity position sensing
- Complete range of mountings
- Piston rod : Stainless steel, X8 CrNiS 18-10 (AISI 321)
- Piston rod bearing : Multilayer PTFE/steel
- End covers : Stainless steel, X5 CrNi 18-10 (AISI 304)
- O-ring, internal : Nitrile rubber, NBR
- Cylinder barrel : Stainless steel, X5 CrNi 18-10 (AISI 304)
- Magnet holder : Thermoplastic elastomer
- Magnet : Plastic-coated magnetic material
- Return spring : Surface-treated steel
- Cushioning screw : Stainless steel, X10 CrNiS 18-9 (AISI 303)
No products were found matching your selection.