JJ Air Systems has a wide range of second hand plant available for re-sale. Please contact us for more history on this CompAir BTD80 dryer.
CompAir BTD Refrigeration Dryers Range
The advanced design, 18 model range of BTD thermal refrigerant dryers meet customer demands for the highest quality compressed air and combine the following advantages:
- Patented ‘cold energy block’ reduces energy consumption by 30% and possibly up to 80%
- Simplified refrigeration circuit for total reliability and minimal maintenance
- Comprehensive electronic controls offer unequalled control and monitoring capability
Untreated compressed air is saturated with water vapour and contaminated with oil droplets and dirt particles. This corrosive mixture will affect downstream equipment performance and reliability. BTD dryers remove water vapour and combined with additional filtration will fully purify the air prior to point of use.
BTD Range Benefits
‘Cold energy block’ is a major BTD feature. Calibrated Silica is used as an energy saver, storing excess cold energy made available when the dryer is working below its rated capacity. This otherwise wasted energy can be used to:
- Dry the air at times of low load without operation of the refrigerant compressor
- Supplement drying capacity to handle sudden demands in compressed air and cope with temperature variations. It also stabilises temperatures to prevent freeze up.
- Easy access to refrigeration circuit for minimal maintenance
- No hot gas bypass valve or thermal expansion valve the BTD design eliminates the need for these components
- Electronic solenoid drain valves fitted on all models
- Extended compressor life and reliability. All dryers operate an on / off cycle
Please contact us for more information.
- All BTD dryers use R22 gas (BTD60 upwards)
- CFC free insulation
- Electronic control
- Variable condensate discharge control