The Renewable Energy Dashboard is particularly useful for businesses, schools and government agencies who wish to showcase the energy generated by its renewable sources which it needs to have on permanent display.
It can be used:
- To provide a live display of energy generated and used
- For energy reduction targets and benchmarking
- For efficiency practices to stakeholders on a corporate website
- For a reception plasma screen viewed by clients/customers – a perfect aid for corporate social responsibility (CSR) practices.
Another huge benefit of this dashboard is that it can change collected data into a more recognisable form, e.g. converting raw energy readings or tariffs into meaningful business data such as money saved or pictorially show energy generated to power such as 96,230 toasters for example! It can also calculate how much energy is being used by each site and draw comparisons on cost and energy savings easily.
- Monitoring of renewable energy installation performance
- Energy generation analysis and reporting
- Remote and live diagnostics and updates
- Educational tool
- CSR activities