Covid 19 Statement
We are still open for business supporting essential and critical industries, providing full 24-Hour Breakdown Service cover for all our customers. Click here to read our full Company Statement.
J & J Air Systems
For over fifty years we have successfully supplied and serviced industry with their air compressors, vacuum and pneumatic system requirements.
Today we help customers by designing and installing energy efficient Compressed Air systems, Pneumatic and Hydraulic products, tools, and ancillary equipment.
Search our website to find a range of Air Compressors, Pneumatic and Hydraulic products and spare parts, for your Compressed air system, processes, or production equipment.
Product Ranges and Buy On-Line
Technical Advice on all aspects of Low and High Pressure and Vacuum.
- We stock and supply Oil -Free and Lubricated Air Compressors, Vacuum and Air Blowers
- In addition we stock Air Receivers, Refrigerant and Desiccant Air Driers, Oil Water Separators, Auto and Capacitance Drains and Air Filters to 0.001 micron Efficiency
- I-Conn allows you total control of your Air Systems providing a wealth of Data, Warning or Alarm notification, to Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- Out Technical Sales department provide Data Logging and advise on Energy Efficient Air Compressors and Air Drier Systems
- Variable Speed Drive Inverter control Air Compressors and Advice on Heat recovery from Air and Oil circuits , and on Leak Detection
- Emergency 24 Hour 365 Days Service Support including Leap Years! Air Cover
- Routine Service support , Equipment repairs and Preventative Maintenance, Energy advice, PSSR2000 implementation and Air audits
- Second-hand Air Compressors bought and sold.
- Emergency Portable Electric and Diesel Hire up to 1000 + cfm. Prices from £10/day
- Trade Counter Open 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday or Online Store
- Parker Store for Pneumatic & Hydraulic Valves, Cylinders , FRL’s, Hoses, Tube, Push In and Compression fittings and Accessories
- UT Universal and Desoutter Power Tools and Tool accessories
- Iwata Spray Equipment
Where do we Operate
We are able to ship our range of air products globally, though only the UK shipping options are active on our on-line shop.
Our service division is based in the south east of England we provide service along the A1, M1, M3, M4, M11, M20, M23, M25, and M40 motorway networks, including central London, and Heathrow Airport. We support customers throughout the UK, and Worldwide.