UT Power Tools
UT (Universal Tools) is recognised worldwide as a mark of Air Tool quality.
- Their tools incorporate the very latest features and benefits in air tool design.
- Industry-leading spare parts availability and Customer Support.
- The consistent high quality and performance denoted by the UT logo.
- Extensive stock of tools and spare parts in their UK distribution centre, available for same day/next day delivery.
- Exceptional after sales service and support with straightforward repairs and warranties.
- The confidence in quality of the internationally respected British air tool brand.
Universal Tools are rigorously tested to meet the appropriate international standards of safety including EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
All tools come complete with a Declaration of Conformity and carry full product liability insurance.
The UT prominent market position has been won by maintaining an acute interest in our customers’ requirements and total specialisation within the pneumatic tool market. Quality control is carried out both in the factories and in-house to ensure that they deliver the consistency of quality that demanding professionals have come to expect from UT.
Click to download the UT Product Catalogue (PDF)
Click to download the full UK UT price list (PDF)