CompAir L160 – L250
CompAir L160 - L250 Exceptional Design - Superior Efficiency
The CompAir range of oil-injected rotary screw compressors incorporates the very latest technological advances and manufacturing processes to provide users with a continuous supply of economical, reliable, high quality compressed air.
Screw compression elements are manufactured in-house using the latest CNC rotor grinding machinery, coupled with on-line laser technology, in order to maintain precise manufacturing tolerances. The resulting reliability and performance ensure that operating costs will remain low throughout the compressor’s life.
Industries, both large and small, rely on CompAir rotary screw compressors for a supply of consistently high quality compressed air. The 160 to 250kW range covers compressor outputs from 21.3 to 42.7m³/min over a pressure range between 5 to 13 bar, and are available in both air and water-cooled models.
Features and Benefits of the Range
- Thermostatically Controlled Motor Driven Cooling Fan - Cold air passes over the inside of the compressor picking up radiant heat so there is no temperature build-up under the canopy. Safe operation in the most arduous conditions. Additional fans are not normally required when exhaust ducting is installed, reducing installation and operating costs.
- A Large Surface After Cooler - Optimum cooling to ensure low operating and discharge temperatures. All areas are easily accessible for maintenance and inspection. Less water vapor in the compressed air leading to longer life for downstream components.
- A large oil cooler - Low system temperatures, resulting in longer life for oil, filters and seals. Lower pressure drop and improved efficiency
- Low Service Costs - The innovative compressor design saves unnecessary service costs. All component parts are designed for a long service life and the generously-sized suction filters, oil filters and fine separators ensure excellent compressed air quality. Quick access service points allow servicing to be conducted with the minimum downtime and service costs.
- Low noise levels - The sound insulation and compressor design reduces noise to low levels.
- High Performance Separator Filter - Two stage filtration ensures highest quality air is delivered to your system < 3ppm oil carryover.
- Premium Efficiency Airend - The high output compression element, with slow rotational speed reduces energy costs and ensures external hoses are reduced to a minimum, to guarantee the highest levels of quality and reliability are achieved.
- High efficiency airend - Reduces power cost, High free air delivery, Highest reliability, Slow rotational speed
- High efficiency motor - Reduces energy consumption, High level of protection
- Automatic motor lubrication system - Long bearing life, Zero maintenance
- DELCOS 3100 controller - Easy to use, Protects your compressor, Ensures safe operation, Ability to control other compressors, Instant monitoring and control
- Compact design - Low installation costs, Transportable by fork lift. Simplifies maintenance, Simple connection for compressed, air and electrical supply, simple commissioning, Configured for connection to ducting systems
Regulated Speed Rotary Screw Compressors
The RS drive system enables the compressor to match output to varying demands and as a result provide energy savings. Adding a regulated speed compressor to any installation of standard compressors gives the entire system the ability to precisely match output to demand, allowing the compressors to consume exactly the right amount of energy to do the job, and no more.
Delcos 3100 Intelligent Controller
The DELCOS control system ensures reliable operation and protects your investment by continuously monitoring the operational parameters, which is essential to reducing your running costs.
The Delcos 3100 also has the capability to have programmable inputs and outputs, control additional equipment as well as providing the following features with a clear readable text.
- Discharge / Line pressure display
- Air/ Oil temperature display
- Total hours run and loaded hours
- Service due indicator
- Fault log monitor
- Remote stop start
- Auto restart on power failure
- Status Indication
- RS485 – Modbus RTU
|Compressor||L160||L200||L250||L160 RS||L200 RS||L250 RS|
|Free Air Delivered (m3/min)**||7.5 bar g||28.4||36.6||42.7||9.88 - 27.55||9.64 - 35.50||10.30 - 41.40|
|10 bar g||25.1||31.0||38.0||9.78 - 24.35||9.74 - 30.07||10.12 - 36.86|
|13 bar g||21.3||27.2||33.2||8.60 - 20.70||9.20 - 26.40||9.95 - 32.32|
|Noise level***||dB (A)||76||78||78||81||82||82|
* Water cooled models available
** Data measured and stated in accordance with ISO 1217 Ed. 4, Annex C & Annex E and Pneurop / Cagi PN2CPTC2 and the following conditions:
- Air Intake Pressure 1 bar a
- Air Intake Temperature 20 °C
- Humidity 0 % (Dry)
*** Measured in free fi eld conditions in accordance with the Pneurop / Cagi PN8TNC2.2 test code, + / – 3 dB
Click to download the CompAir L160 - L250 PDF Brochure.
No products were found matching your selection.