CompAir L160 – L250 Compressors
CompAir L160 - L250 Exceptional Design - Superior Efficiency
The CompAir range of oil-injected rotary screw compressors incorporates the very latest technological advances and manufacturing processes to provide users with a continuous supply of economical, reliable, high quality compressed air.
Screw compression elements are manufactured in-house using the latest CNC rotor grinding machinery, coupled with on-line laser technology, in order to maintain precise manufacturing tolerances. The resulting reliability and performance ensure that operating costs will remain low throughout the compressor’s life.
Industries, both large and small, rely on CompAir rotary screw compressors for a supply of consistently high quality compressed air. The 160 to 250kW range covers compressor outputs from 21.3 to 42.7m³/min over a pressure range between 5 to 13 bar, and are available in both air and water-cooled models.
Features and Benefits of the Range
- Thermostatically Controlled Motor Driven Cooling Fan - Cold air passes over the inside of the compressor picking up radiant heat so there is no temperature build-up under the canopy. Safe operation in the most arduous conditions. Additional fans are not normally required when exhaust ducting is installed, reducing installation and operating costs.
- A Large Surface After Cooler - Optimum cooling to ensure low operating and discharge temperatures. All areas are easily accessible for maintenance and inspection. Less water vapor in the compressed air leading to longer life for downstream components.
- A large oil cooler - Low system temperatures, resulting in longer life for oil, filters and seals. Lower pressure drop and improved efficiency
- Low Service Costs - The innovative compressor design saves unnecessary service costs. All component parts are designed for a long service life and the generously-sized suction filters, oil filters and fine separators ensure excellent compressed air quality. Quick access service points allow servicing to be conducted with the minimum downtime and service costs.
- Low noise levels - The sound insulation and compressor design reduces noise to low levels.
- High Performance Separator Filter - Two stage filtration ensures highest quality air is delivered to your system < 3ppm oil carryover.
- Premium Efficiency Airend - The high output compression element, with slow rotational speed reduces energy costs and ensures external hoses are reduced to a minimum, to guarantee the highest levels of quality and reliability are achieved.
- High efficiency airend - Reduces power cost, High free air delivery, Highest reliability, Slow rotational speed
- High efficiency motor - Reduces energy consumption, High level of protection
- Automatic motor lubrication system - Long bearing life, Zero maintenance
- DELCOS 3100 controller - Easy to use, Protects your compressor, Ensures safe operation, Ability to control other compressors, Instant monitoring and control
- Compact design - Low installation costs, Transportable by fork lift. Simplifies maintenance, Simple connection for compressed, air and electrical supply, simple commissioning, Configured for connection to ducting systems
Regulated Speed Rotary Screw Compressors
The RS drive system enables the compressor to match output to varying demands and as a result provide energy savings. Adding a regulated speed compressor to any installation of standard compressors gives the entire system the ability to precisely match output to demand, allowing the compressors to consume exactly the right amount of energy to do the job, and no more.
Delcos 3100 Intelligent Controller
The DELCOS control system ensures reliable operation and protects your investment by continuously monitoring the operational parameters, which is essential to reducing your running costs.
The Delcos 3100 also has the capability to have programmable inputs and outputs, control additional equipment as well as providing the following features with a clear readable text.
- Discharge / Line pressure display
- Air/ Oil temperature display
- Total hours run and loaded hours
- Service due indicator
- Fault log monitor
- Remote stop start
- Auto restart on power failure
- Status Indication
- RS485 – Modbus RTU
Click to download the CompAir L160-L250 PDF Brochure.
Compair L160 - L250 Compressor Specification
|Compressor||L160||L200||L250||L160 RS||L200 RS||L250 RS|
|Free Air Delivered (m3/min)**||7.5 bar g||28.4||36.6||42.7||9.88 - 27.55||9.64 - 35.50||10.30 - 41.40|
|10 bar g||25.1||31.0||38.0||9.78 - 24.35||9.74 - 30.07||10.12 - 36.86|
|13 bar g||21.3||27.2||33.2||8.60 - 20.70||9.20 - 26.40||9.95 - 32.32|
|Noise level***||dB (A)||76||78||78||81||82||82|
* Water cooled models available
** Data measured and stated in accordance with ISO 1217 Ed. 4, Annex C & Annex E and Pneurop / Cagi PN2CPTC2 and the following conditions:
- Air Intake Pressure 1 bar a
- Air Intake Temperature 20 °C
- Humidity 0 % (Dry)
*** Measured in free field conditions in accordance with the Pneurop / Cagi PN8TNC2.2 test code, + / – 3 dB
We stock a comprehensive range of British and German manufactured Air Compressors and associated equipment for all applications and budgets. Our technical support team (with 200 + years combined experience) will assist you to select the right equipment to suit your needs, specification and technical requirements. We advise on the supply of standard and high pressure Industrial Air Compressors; Lubricated and Oil-Free, and Medical systems to HTM02-01. Capacities up to 2000 cfm - 56m³/min.
Please contact our Technical Sales Office to discuss your requirements and for budget prices.
0800 027 8442
Or send your enquiry to Sales@JJAirSystems.co.uk
If you are planning a new project, require guidance on selecting equipment, or need to discuss any general or technical issues you may have with your existing Compressed Air System, our experienced engineers are here to help and assist you. We cover all aspects of specifying new projects, to the supply of Air Compressors and ancillary equipment through to installation, and on-going maintenance and support. We also provide Energy Efficiency and Leak detection reports to ISO500001, Energy Saving & Heat Recovery Systems, i-Conn Remote Data Monitoring & Reporting, and Smart Air™ Controls.
Please contact our Technical Support Team for technical assistance or to arrange a site visit.
0800 027 8442
Or send your enquiry to Support@JJAirSystems.co.uk
Correct scheduled servicing will save money through increased productivity, efficiency and reliability. Our Service Team operate 24/7 365 Days a year providing Scheduled or Breakdown Service Support to manufacturing industries and utility services. Should in the unlikely event you have a Compressor breakdown or service issue, we have the resources, manpower and equipment to get you up and running quickly. We run a Hire fleet of electric and diesel portable Air Compressors for Emergency Hire. Additionally Air Quality testing to Breathing Air Standard BS4275, PSSR2000 System Compliance, Leak detection reports to ISO500001, and we are licensed by the Environment Agency (CBDU209861) for removal of waste oil and filters from your site. All our engineers are fully Compair Hydrovane Champion works trained and operate to strict Health and Safety standards and we are externally audited to ISO9001-2015 Quality Standards.
Please contact our Service Support Team for assistance.
01494 530291 24 Hour Emergency Breakdown Service
Or send your general enquiry to Service@JJAirSystems.co.uk
Click to download the CompAir L160-L250 PDF Brochure.
The CompAir Assure Warranty and Service programs will assure you up to 44,000 hours/6 years 1) peace of mind, and is one of the most generous warranties available in the industry.Your Benefits:
- The Assure warranty is totally free to the compressor owner 2)
- The CompAir authorised service provider will deliver a guaranteed quality of service
- An Assure service agreement underpinning the warranty will enable accurate maintenance budgeting and cost of ownership
- The use of genuine CompAir parts and lubricants will maximise compressor life and efficiency
1) whichever is the soonest
2) subject to Terms & Conditions
The range of oil-injected rotary screw compressors incorporate the very latest technological advances and manufacturing processes to provide users with a continuous supply of economic and reliable high quality compressed air.
CompAir undertakes ongoing research and development and investment into the latest design and manufacturing tools with rigorous implementation of the ISO 9001 quality system, ensuring you have installed a reliable, high quality product.
No products were found matching your selection.