Parker has been manufacturing for 50 years in the UK, providing quality services and products to its customers and to other companies through its strong, professional customer network and Technology Centres.
To meet its customers’ needs in motion and control, Parker provides the broadest range of Pneumatic Hydraulic and Filtration products available from any single supplier. This is supported by expertise in 7 additional major technologies: electromechanical, process control, fluid and gas handling, sealing and shielding, climate control and aerospace.
We believe in partnership with our customers so we can provide them with solutions which help achieve higher levels of productivity and profitability by engineering the best systems for their requirements. We look beyond parts and components to develop complete system solutions; We offer value added services, including on site advice, technical assistance, design and support.
For many years we have had a trade counter where our customers have purchased from our stock in High Wycombe, this is also branded a Parker Store where we hold many of the most common items required in UK industry.
- Parker Range Catalogue 2017 PDF
- Parker Air Preparation Systems (FRL) PDF
- Parker Pneumatic P31 P32 P33 Air Preparation System PDF
- Parker Pneumatic Product Guide 2019 (804 pages / 25mb) PDF
- Parker Push Buttons and Visual Indicators PDF
- Parker Pneumatic ATEX PDF
- Parker P3X Membrane Dryers PDF
- Parker P1A Mini ISO Cylinder PDF
- Parker P1F Cylinder PDF PDF
- Parker P1P Compact Cylinders PDF
- Parker P1S Stainless Steel Air Cylinders PDF
- Parker P2F Viking Lite Valves PDF
- Parker Breathing Air Equipment Systems PDF
- Parker Pneumatic Viking Lite PDF
- Parker P2M Moduflex Valve System PDF
- Parker Pneumatic Schrader Original Couplings PDF
- Parker Coupling Catalogue 2017 PDF (286 pages / 36mb)
We are an accredited Parker Store: