Parker Legris Maintenance Kits for LF 3600 Push-In Fittings and Nickel-Plated Brass Accessories: All the essentials in one single case
Parker Legris has introduced three new essential kits of Nickel-Plated Brass Fittings kits. Presented in cases of more than 200 references, these kits cover the most used products of the range. They are the ideal tools to help your customers rapidly perform their main maintenance operations and to reduce downtime.
Key features of the Legris push in fittings and accessories are:
- Excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance due to high phosphorus chemical nickel plating
- Excellent mechanical performance
- Parallel thread – BSPP
- Resistant up to +150°C at 30 bar
The kits can be ordered from J & J Air Systems using the following references:
- LF 3600 Kit – Nickel-Plated Brass Push-In Fittings; Kit Part Number: 3650 00 00 33
- Nickel-Plated Brass Accessories Kit, Parallel Thread (BSPP) Kit Part Number: 0950 00 00 22
- Nickel-Plated Brass Accessories Kit, Taper Thread (BSPT) Kit Part Number: 0950 00 00 03
Click to download the Parker Legris Maintenance Kit PDF for more information.