J&J Air Systems and Compair are focused on efficiency – not just in the development of Air compressors, Vacuum and downstream equipment, but also with the innovation of Energy efficient control services that help customers to increase the productivity and efficiency of Compressed Air systems.
I-Conn is now standard fitment to our range of CompAir L Series Air Compressors* from 2018 build onwards, and it can be retro fitted to older Compair and Hydrovane Air Compressors.
In addition J&J Air Systems offer Compressed Air audits that provide much more than just leak identification. Leak detection and rectification will be the single most effective project you could undertake to improve efficiency and save energy. i-Conn will help you take control and manage your Air System more effectively.
J&J and i-Conn
With a focus on the ever-increasing demand for optimum efficiency and plant reliability, J&J Air Systems and Compair are continuously developing their service offerings.
The direct benefit to customers with i-Conn unlike most data services, Compair have chosen to use an open data platform; which means it is free for Customers to access and use with no ongoing monthly or annual costs.
- If you have a 2018 and onwards Compair Compressor you have i-Conn fitted
- Dedicated i-Conn Dashboard or App for ease of use
- You can retrofit to older Compair and Hydrovane Air
- i-Conn distinct from other data systems, is there are no
- i-Conn by Compair is a free open platform and therefore
no ongoing costs
- One off costs to set up your i-Conn start from just £450; Thereafter the service is free.
i-Conn will improve Air System monitoring and Data information helping you to control and maximise the Compressed System efficiency.
**We can retro fit i-Conn to Compair and Hydrovane machines up to approximately 5years old.
i-Conn Information, Monitoring and Alerts
- Hours Run (On Load vs Off Load)
- System Pressure
- Output Volume in m³/min
- Operating Temperature
- Personalised Dashboard display
- Single and Multisite capability reporting
- Fault, Monitoring and Warning indicators to your Mobile,
- Tablet or PC
- I-Conn helps customers take full control of their Air
- Compressor System
What i-Conn means for you
- Air quality as a service
- Increased uptime
- Reduced risks
- Increased productivity
- Increased efficiency
- Integrated analytics
- Investment protection
- Extended product life-cycle
Click to download the CompAir iConn PDF Brochure.
Click to download the CompAir iConn White Paper PDF.