We supply and service the full range of Elmo Rietschle vacuum and pressure products:
- F Series – single and multi stage radial blowers for vacuum and pressure operation
- G Series – side channel blowers with performance ranges up to 3,000 m3/h and differential pressures of up to 1,000 mbar
- L Series – liquid ring are ideal for extreme conditions, which prevail in humid and wet processes, lead to lime scale or abrasion, and hence to a considerable reduction in the performance of the pump
- V Series – Dry running rotary vane vacuum pumps ideal for cooling air pathways, heat resistant materials, sound reduction covers and relief valves
- V Series – Oil lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps are typically used in industrial coarse and fine vacuum operation
- R Series – Rotary lobe vacuum pumps used for fine and coarse vacuum with two symmetrically shaped rotors and dry running pumps
- C Series – Claw dry running generation of contact free vacuum or compressed air compared to traditional rotary lobe designs
- S Series – Screw vacuum pumps which are dry and contact free operation requiring no lubrication in the pumping chamber meaning no process contamination or pollution from the pump
- X Series – WITTIG Industrial Systems are high perfomance pumps and compressors for applications including sewage plants, coke ovens, mines and offshore petroleum extraction.
Elmo Rietschle is now a part of the Gardner Denver stable of brands and air products.