The Parker-Legris LF3000 Polymer Push-in Fitting range celebrates its 50th Anniversary this year. This is a great opportunity for Parker to reinforce its leadership position on the market.
To celebrate this anniversary, Parker-Legris is releasing a ‘Collector Maintenance Case’ as part of a ParkerStore campaign and available from October 7th. The black and silver limited edition collector case will contain a selection of 300 the most popular LF3000 products offered in two different sets.
Set part numbers:
- BSPP version: 3150 00 01 57SP
- BSPT version: 3150 00 01 58SP
Parker Legris LF 3000
The LF 3000 has a strong heritage and is backed by the Legris brand name which Parker purchased a few years ago. The LF3000® was the first push-in fitting for compressed air, invented by Legris in 1969. The quality and features of the product are numerous:
- Compact and aesthetic design: reduced dimensions for space saving
- Lightweight: reduced energy consumption of operating systems
- Parallel threaded fitting with a patented captive O-ring seal
- Maximum flexibility due to the wide product range
- Date coding to guarantee quality and traceability Automatic sealing guaranteed, in both static and dynamic applications
The Legris LF3000 is based on being simple with connection and disconnection possible without tools ‘push in’ and a range of colours to readily identify different circuits.