CompAir L160RS – L250RS Compressors
This compact modular design with frequency inverter is an extension to our popular fixed speed L- Series compressor range
- Delcos 3100RS enhanced microprocessor control and monitoring system
- Easy installation
- Small foot print
- Ready for plug and go
- Full access for service
- Voltage 380 V to 460 V, 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Variant 460 V / 60 Hz model UL compliant
The variable speed AC drive system enables the compressor to match the varying demands of compressed air ensuring to use just the energy you need no more.
The CompAir screw air end together with the frequency inverter provide considerable energy savings and high efficiency at part load at an optimized constant low pressure. Unnecessary idle running is eliminated.
Constant working pressure of the compressed air supply improves your manufacturing processes.
- Water cooling.
- Automatic circuit breaker.
- Other options same as fixed speed compressor.
|Compressor||Motor Rating||Compressed Air Output *||Male Rotor Speed||Noise Level||Weight|
|Working pressure||bar g||min. 5 to max. 7.5 / 10 / 13|
|Ambient Temperature||°C||1 to 45|
* Data measure and stated in accordance with ISO1217 Annex C and Pneurop / Cagi PN2CPTC2 and the following conditions :
- Air intake pressure 1 bar a/14.5psia
- Air intake temperature 20°C
- Humidity 0% (dry)
** Measure in free field conditions in accordance with Pneurop / Cagi PN8TNC2.2 test code, =/- 3dB
- Option : Super silencer less 4 dB(A)
[gallery link="file" ids="716,718,719,722,717,720,721,715"]
Click to download the CompAir L160RS - L250RS PDF Brochure.
No products were found matching your selection.