CompAir S Series Oil Free Compressors
The new S-Series of oil-free scroll compressors from CompAir does not use any oil anywhere in the compressor and has been certified ISO 8573-1 Class 0 and silicone free, which represents the highest air quality level possible.
In addition to the fulfilment of legal requirements, the oil-free scroll technology reduces the costs of ownership by avoiding oil filter replacements, oil condensate treatment and energy to combat the pressure loss caused by filtration.
Download the CompAir S Series Compressors PDF.
CompAir S Series Benefits
- 100% oil-free design
- High reliability
- Continuous operation, 100% duty cycle
- Energy efficient
- Low vibration and sound levels
- Compact design
- Low maintenance due to less moving parts
CompAir S Series Design
- An orbiting (rotating) scroll and fixed scroll housing are mated to create the compression chambers.
- The continual movement of the orbiting scroll moves atmospheric air from the intake toward the center, compressing the air into progressively smaller areas.
- The compressed air is directed to the center discharge port of the compressor
- Discharge pressure is accomplished during multiple stages of compression, resulting in a continuous intake suction and discharge.
No products were found matching your selection.