Hydrovane Gas Boost Compressor Systems
The Hydrovane range of gas boost compressors are available in a modular format to allow customers to choose the level of prepackaging required. Full packages are designed to meet Atex zone 2 gas application standards.
Hydrovane compressors are supported by a worldwide network of
distribution outlets, offering the highest levels of after-sales support and are suitable for :
- Sweet gas - clean methane available through country wide distribution systems
- Sour gas - obtained from oil and coal fields mainly methane but also contains other gasses that can can harm compressor components and lubricants
- Bio gas - generated from land fill sites and digester plants and has similar constituents to sour gas
- Microturbine fuelling
- Gas recovery
- Well head
The Gas boost compressors also have the following features:
- Built to ATEX Zone 2 specification
- 100% duty cycle operation
- Automatic gas delivery to demand
- Single or Regulated Speed
- 4,000 hour/annual service interval*
- Lubricant specifically blended for gas
- Specialised service kits
- 12 months warranty
- Available as a total package
- Available as a gas end for localised packaging
The Hydrovane Principle
- A - Air is drawn in through the intake valve
- B - Air is contained between the rotor and the stator wall
- C - Air is compressed by decreasing volume
Oil is continually injected to cool, seal and lubricate
- D - High pressure air passes into the primary oil separator.
- E - Remaining traces of oil are removed in a final separator
element, providing high quality air
- F - System air passes through the aftercooler, removing
most of the condensate
- G - Oil is circulated by differential internal air pressure.
It passes through an air-blast oil cooler and filter before
being returned into the compressor
- H - Air flow is regulated by an inbuilt modulation system
|HV07RS||0 to 1.2||6||7||Regulated||4.3||2||0.75||480||1282||751||71||202|
|HV22GRS||0 to 3.4||6||22||Regulated||13.6||2||1||610||1772||1087||76||443|
- Hydrovane Gas Boost Compressors PDF
- Hydrovane Advance Warranty PDF
- Hydrovane Custom Air Solutions 2019 PDF
The Hydrovane ADVANCE warranty is valid for up to 10 years or 48,000 operating hours and is free to the compressor owner.
The machines included in the programme are between 4kW to 75kW (excluding HV04RM), this includes a lifetime guarantee on the cast iron blades contained in the compression element.
The range of oil-injected rotary screw compressors incorporate the very latest technological advances and manufacturing processes to provide users with a continuous supply of economic and reliable high quality compressed air.
CompAir undertakes ongoing research and development and investment into the latest design and manufacturing tools with rigorous implementation of the ISO 9001 quality system, ensuring you have installed a reliable, high quality product.
No products were found matching your selection.