Hydrovane Snow Compressors
Hydrovane HV02 - HV11 (2 to 11kW)
The integrated design of the Hydrovane compressor makes it ideal for integrating into mobile snow cannons and stationary snow stations. The direct drive Hydrovane compressor coupled to an Electric Motor offers a compact, quiet solution where no Air Receiver is required. This makes the total package extremely light and portable. Hydrovane's compressed air is used to atomise water through a collection of orifices and projected into the air by a powerful fan. The atomised water falls as snow and used to top areas of the piste that may be worn due to lack of snow ensuring that the ski slopes around the world are open for business throughout the season.
The compressor is directly driven by an AC electric motor offering the lowest noise levels. As advanced vane compression technology is used, no receiver is required making the solution light and portable, ideal for moving around the ski slopes.
Air Compressor features
- Range of compressor sizes to match snow gun requirements.
- Ultra clean air quality.
- Aluminium casing for strength and light weight.
- Automatic control of air supply to match demand.
- Direct drive at low speed for minimal noise levels.
- Open compressor can be used externally.
- Special lubricant for low temperature operation.
- External stainless steel components for corrosion resistance.
Showing the single result