Hydrovane Transit Air Compressors
Hydrovane transit combines advanced rotary vane air compressor technology with the latest packaging designs suitable for all transit applications. There is a complete design and manufacturing service for all transit pneumatic needs:
- Direct drive - no gears, no belts and up to 100,000+ operating hours
due to its simple integral design
- Replace old inefficient compressors to reduce running and maintenance costs
- Design of replacement frame for total interchangeability
- Compressor sizing are optimised with latest technology
- Transit specification filter pack : High quality clean air
- High quality dry air and pulse free straight from outlet means
less downstream equipment required
- Quiet with noise levels as low as 62dB (A) a Hydrovane can be located with the next cabin with no loss of passenger comford
- Full pneumatic and electrical systems a complete package
The Compressed Air delivered is a critical element in the safe operation of the Central Braking Systems as well as pneumatic door operation and vehicle suspension systems. Hydrovane provides Air System Modules (ASM), for some of the most sophisticated applications and with extensive industry knowledge are able to offer products specific for industry, as well as on-going maintenance and aftermarket support.
Hydrovane Air Transit Compressor flow rates: 70 l/min to 600 l/min
The integrated design of the Hydrovane compressor makes it ideal for most transit applications. The compressor can be directly coupled to many types of drive AC/DC electric motors, hydraulic drives, power take offs, petrol or diesel engines. Air is used on trains, buses, trams and rapid transit systems for operation of the pneumatic brakes, doors and suspension, as well as the air claxon!
Click to download the Hydrovane Transit PDF.
- 24v - 850v packages available
- Pressure ranges between 7 - 13.5 bar g
- Flows up to 1250 l/min (44 cfm)
- Reliable and trusted compressors - over 500,000 installed around the world
- Low weight from as little as 40kg
- Final oil content of <3 ppm
- Low noise operation - less than 72 db(A)
- Contributes to overall fuel savings of up to 40% (by removing direct drive ancillaries from the engine)
- Low maintenance
- Flexible speed range 1000 - 3000 rpm
- Air cooled and water cooled versions available
No products were found matching your selection.