Hydrovane Transit Compressors
'Hydrovane Transit' is 'Air on the Move' and is used in the verticals of Trains, Buses, Trams, Metro Systems and the automotive sector for Electric and Hybrid vehicles. Hydrovane transit combines advanced rotary vane air compressor technology with the latest packaging designs suitable for all transit applications. There is a complete design and manufacturing service for all transit pneumatic needs:
- On board analysis of current air system to analyse how much is it costing
- Replace old inefficient compressors to reduce running and maintenance costs
- Design of replacement frame for total interchangeability
- Compressor sizing are optimised with latest technology
- Transit specification filter pack : High quality clean air
- Membrane and Desiccant drying systems for high quality dry air
- Full pneumatic and electrical systems a complete package
- Air storage for total safety
Hydrovane HV02 - HV15 (2 to 15kW), Flow rates: 120 l/min to 7000 l/min
The integrated design of the Hydrovane compressor makes it ideal for most transit applications. The compressor can be directly coupled to many types of drive AC/DC electric motors, hydraulic drives, power take offs, petrol or diesel engines. Air is used on trains, buses, trams and rapid transit systems for operation of the pneumatic brakes, doors and suspension, as well as the air claxon! Click to download the Hydrovane Transit PDF.
- Project management from concept to installation.
- Compressor based on the well proven Hydrovane compression technology.
- 50 years of experience in transport applications.
- Compact and light weight package.
- Direct drive through heavy duty couplings.
- Cooler options - integral, remote panel, side panel mounted.
- Choice of 100% duty or stop start operating modes.
- Extremely low noise levels.
- Smooth clean supply of pulse free air.
- No vibration.
- Remote air filtering option.
- Choice of speeds.
- Thermistor or overtemperature switch protection.
- Air end supply for local packaging.
- Full package capability to railway standards including electric motor, filters, air dryer, mounting frame and air storage.
- Service plan and maintenance kits.
- Lubricant for high and low temperature operation
No products were found matching your selection.