Medical Air Purifiers
A comprehensive range of breathing and medical air purification systems for use with Respiratory Protection Equipment (RPE) and in medical applications.
A clean air supply is regarded as a vital part of every hospital infrastructure. Compressed air can be used for a wide variety of applications, such as anaesthetics, lung ventilation, intensive therapy, pneumatic surgery tools, nebulisers, and many more, where the quality of the air is vitally important.
It is therefore not surprising that the European Union has recently issued a document in which air for medical use is listed as a medicine and the document further details exacting quality standards to which the air supply must comply.
Medical air is one of few medicines that is manufactured on-site at the hospital. Its preparation, therefore, needs to be given close attention.
dh BA DME/M breathing air packages provide an integrated solution of filtration and adsorption stages to provide the quality of air stipulated by the European Pharmacopoeia.
- Integrated solution that has been designed / tested to meet international air quality standards
- A large range of standard sizes to suit any requirement
- Flow capacities up to 800 cfm (1360 m3 / hr)
- Up to 80% of compressed air dryer energy can be saved with Dewpoint Dependent Switching (optional)
- Duplex option for duty / standby installations
No products were found matching your selection.